A boy met a girl in Metro....
Girl: Every time you smile, I feel like inviting you to my place.
Boy: Awwww........Are you single?
Girl: No, I am a Dentist.😂😂😂😂😂😜
A boy met a girl in Metro.... Girl: Every time you smile, I feel like inviting you to my place. Boy: Awwww........Are you single? Girl: No, ...
A boy met a girl in Metro....
Girl: Every time you smile, I feel like inviting you to my place.
Boy: Awwww........Are you single?
Girl: No, I am a Dentist.😂😂😂😂😂😜
Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
3 Ways Your Health Can Affect Your Money
Is 5×5 a Good Way to Put on Muscle?
Looking Back: December & January & February
Amidst the turmoil, Trump can count major successes
Neither bad nor good. Just human. Goodbye 2016
The 3 Foods You Should Never, Ever Eat
BICHAGADU MOVIE
Is Skipping Breakfast Bad for Weight Loss?
Friday Fun Day
Breastfeeding mums: Eating for maximum energy
0 coment�rios: